If you do not use your arms or your legs for some time, they become weak. When you 21__A__ using them again, they 22___C__ become strong again. Everybody knows this and nobody would think of 23___C__ this fact. 24___B__ here are many people who do not 25___C___ to know that memory works in the 26__C___ way.
27___D___ someone says that he has a good memory, he actually means that he 28____D___ his memory by practising exercising it.
When someone 29___B___ says that his memory is poor, he actually means that he 30____D___ give it enough chances to become 31__C___ .Have you ever noticed that people who cannot read or write usually have 32__A___ memories than those who can?
This is because those who 33___C__ read or write have to remember things. They have to remember dates, places, names, songs and stories.
So their memory is the whole time being used .So 34___A___ you want to have a good memory, you should learn from those people, 35___C__ by remembering what you see, hear, feel and write. If so, you must have a good memory.
21. A. start B. go on C. stop D. continue
22. A. quickly B. slowly C. soon D. at once
23. A. doing B. agreeing C. questioning D. answering
24. A. Yet B. Still C. So D. Certainly
25. A. want B. seem C. get D. hope
26. A. other B. usual C. same D. opposite
27. A. As B. What C. While D. When
28. A. wants B. builds up C. makes D. keeps
29. A. again B. else C. more D. once
30. A. do not B. is not C. never D. does not
31. A. poor B. weak C. strong D. healthy
32. A. worse B. better C. more D. less
33. A. used to B. cannot C. try to D. have to
34. A. if B. that C. though D. thus
35. A. please B. try C. train D. enjoy